This interactive workshop is designed to build capacity in educational jurisdictions on both professional learnings for educators: how to implement the Mental Health & High School Curriculum Guide and the Go-To Educator. Sessions are held in partnership with educational jurisdictions (e.g. regions, boards, districts) looking to implement mental health literacy in their schools.
Following workshop participation, Core Trainers will be equipped to provide professional learning to staff in their jurisdictions through one-day PD sessions on both of the Mental Health Literacy Professional Learning sessions.
Typical in-person Core Trainer sessions:
- Three day concurrent face-to-face sessions
- 10-30 participants
- Participants will need web ready devices
- Held at a site with Wi-Fi access for all participants
- free within the province of Alberta
Online Sessions now available:
- three days of 4 hour sessions each delivered “Live” via zoom
- 60 participants maximum
- certificate of completion provided
We also hold a recurring monthly Community of Practice to provide a platform of support to new and existing Core Trainers, share ideas and discuss MHL topics.